Whether you require final leg Import/Export Entry Border Clearance or a complete Door to Door service, JJL can take care of this. We have direct EDI connection to Australian Border Controls Cargo Interactive System.
- Licensed by the Australian Customs & Border Protection Service to act as a Corporate Customs Broker
- Accredited Corporate AQIS Brokers
- Able to Customs Clear your goods through all Australian Ports.
- Able to identify available concessions where available.
JJL also has an extensive network of overseas agents, meaning we can offer competitive freight rates along with our quality service. With over 60 years combined experience in Freight Forwarding, Our team will tailor a solution that works for you.
- Order Management
- Supported by a Network of over 300 agents
- FCL / LCL
- Oversize Cargo / Breakbulk / RORO
- Door to Door
- Cross Trade
- Dangerous or Perishable Goods
- Consolidation or FAK
- Tracking / Tailored reporting
Flexible and time-saving solutions.
Fully compliant with Aviation Security requirements
- IATA accredited
- Global Network with all major airlines
- Standard and express services
- Oversize or Project
- DG or Perishable
- Door to Door
- Parcel Service
JJL Transport is a registered major-class carrier, Truck Safe, NHVAS CML and HAZ accredited. Along with our large fleet of Trailer and Side-loader combinations, we also have an extensive fleet of Tautliners, Drop-Decks, B-Doubles, & other various vehicles for all sorts of cartage work.
- Direct, primary access to ports
- Priority access to terminals, slot bookings
- Faster-turnaround in goods delivery
- Efficient, effective supply chain-less errors
- Round the clock transport service
- Truck Safe Accredited
- NHVAS Accreditation-CML
- LCL / AIR / PARCEL
JJ Lawsons 40,000sqm facility now has AQIS 1.3 approval
- Container unpacks – We have various types of forklifts along with jibs, slip-sheeters and other specialised handling machinery for all types of unpacks
- Storage – we can store anything…containers, pallets, parcels, bulk goods, reefers and oversize plant and machinery
- Pick and Pack – we can handle all of your warehouse requirements by the kilo, the pallet or however you prefer to distribute
- Distribution – one pallet or a hundred – from our warehouse, your warehouse or any nominated depot
- Metro and beyond – We can operate as a fully functioning 3PL warehouse or as an overflow facility for your own warehouse
- Inventory Management
JJL’s consultancy team can provide detailed advice and assistance in regard to tariff classification, tariff concessions, dumping, valuation & AQIS issues. We are specialists in identifying and maintaining areas for liability reduction.
- Valuation advice and appeals
- Speciality AQIS approved solutions
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s leading organisations.
Our role as a major carrier greatly assists in the prompt passage of your goods in and out of port
We identify areas where liability with duty/excise/tax can be minimised.